Subscribe & Connect with Us
Manhattan Beach Open Highlights!
Check out the action from the 2012 Jose Cuervo Manhattan Beach Open feauring $225,000 in winnings!
Manhattan Beach Open photos
FREE Pizza Delivery in Manhattan Beach!
Call for pizza delivery!
Manhattan Pizzeria Manhattan Beach click here
This man has the BEST pizza in Manhattan Beach and he wants you to eat it!
Watch the video below!
- Manhattan Beach Hotel Deals and Special Offers
- Manhattan Pizzeria
- About Us / Contact
- Manhattan Beach Maps
- Roundhouse Aquarium Manhattan Beach
- Shade Hotel
- Manhattan Beach Hotels
- 2014 Manhattan Beach Open Results and Photo Gallery
- Site Map
A look at Manhattan Beach from the pier video
For a list of Manhattan Beach hotels with discount rates click here or call 1-800-632-1698.
- Free bike repair stations in the worksby Mark McDermott The Leadership Manhattan Beach Class of 2018 won approval at Tuesday night’s City Council to install three free bike repair stations in different areas of town. The four-and-a-half foot standalone public use “fix it” stations will include tools and an air pump to cover most basic repair needs. The location of each […]
- Redondo waits on joining energy programby David Mendez Redondo Beach Councilman Todd Loewenstein was the center of attention for about an hour at Tuesday night’s City Council meeting, as his colleagues debated around him, and appealed to him, to sway his vote on the City Council’s bid to override Mayor Bill Brand’s veto against joining a regional electrical power program. […]
- Waterfront developments Sanford to build three-day waterfront festivalby David Mendez The Redondo Beach waterfront is no stranger to events. The annual Lobster Festival and Fourth of July festivities draw thousands to King Harbor each year. Local entrepreneur Allen Sanford hopes to add to that starting this fall, with the first installment of a yet-to-be-named music, art and food festival at Redondo’s Seaside […]
- Civic group plans Strand distance markersby Ryan McDonald Luis Pineda, a police services officer with the city of Hermosa Beach, likes running on The Strand to stay fit. But he often wanted a better idea of how far he had gone. Pineda’s kernel of an idea inspired the project for this year’s class of Leadership Hermosa. The project, known as […]
- City highlights possible traffic issues in North reconstructionby Ryan McDonald The City Hermosa Beach has released a detailed comment on a planning document for the proposed reopening of North School, bolstering neighborhood concerns that the project will create harmful traffic impacts. The comment, submitted earlier this month and crafted by city staff and on-call consultants, is in response to the Draft Environmental […]
- Free bike repair stations in the works
Tags2012 manhattan beach open avp avp beach volleyball avp sale avp volleyball belamar hotel manhattan beach best los angeles beach calendar community events creative space lofts el segundo downtown manhattan beach map event fashions girls magazine manhattan beach manhattan beach area events manhattan beach ca hotels Manhattan Beach California news manhattan beach economy hotel Manhattan Beach events manhattan beach golf hotel manhattan beach hotels manhattan beach lodging manhattan beach map directions manhattan beach maps manhattan beach open dates manhattan beach parking map Manhattan Beach things to do Manhttan Beach California marriott hotel manhattan beach marriott manhattan beach Marriott manhattan beach hotel modeing models news runway search show swimwear swoop swoop magazine swoop magazine creative space launch party the wave hotel manhattan beach things to do