Open your home to an international student – introduce your family to a new culture – create a life long friendship!
Partnered with over 150 high schools across the country, gphomestay finds families for international high school students to live with during their time studying in the United States. We’re looking for families to host our international students in Manhattan Beach.
Here are a few more details regarding our program:
- · All host families receive a monthly stipend.
- · The students will have their own insurance and spending money.
- · The host family should speak English at home and ensure that the student eats three meals per day.
- · The family should provide a private bedroom for exclusive use by the student.
- · Involving the student in family events and activities is ideal.
- · The host family should be available to provide transportation (or a trusted carpool) to and from school, and they should ideally live 30 minutes or closer to the school.
- · This host opportunity is contracted on a yearly basis (10 months). There are also short-term hosting opportunities available.
- · Gphomestay supports all hosts and students with local staff, orientation/training, events and monthly check-ins to ensure they are receiving appropriate support.
If you are ready to take the next step and fill out an application click here: http://www.gphomestay.com/Application2.html