Subscribe & Connect with Us
Manhattan Beach Open Highlights!
Check out the action from the 2012 Jose Cuervo Manhattan Beach Open feauring $225,000 in winnings!
Manhattan Beach Open photos
FREE Pizza Delivery in Manhattan Beach!
Call for pizza delivery!
Manhattan Pizzeria Manhattan Beach click here
This man has the BEST pizza in Manhattan Beach and he wants you to eat it!
Watch the video below!
- Manhattan Beach Hotel Deals and Special Offers
- Manhattan Pizzeria
- About Us / Contact
- Manhattan Beach Maps
- Roundhouse Aquarium Manhattan Beach
- Shade Hotel
- Manhattan Beach Hotels
- 2014 Manhattan Beach Open Results and Photo Gallery
- Site Map
A look at Manhattan Beach from the pier video
For a list of Manhattan Beach hotels with discount rates click here or call 1-800-632-1698.
- In the lab, above the world: Meadows Elementary’s Joanne Michael brings the varied wonders of science to her studentsby Mark McDermott The young geneticists had decisions to make. Six legs, or four? Curly legs, or straight? Green or brown? Maybe most importantly, would their insect have a tail? “Six legs!” exclaimed a mop-haired blonde boy wearing a Green Bay Packer jersey. “I want green legs!” said a little girl with a plaited […]
- Letters to the Editor 12-14-17This weeks letters to the editor
- South Bay Community Calendar 12-14-17Happy Holidays to all of the South Bay
- Hermosa Beach moves closer to joining energy programby Ryan McDonald Hermosa Beach City Council members voted last week to continue pursuing membership in a community-choice aggregation (CCA) program, touting the potential benefits but taking more time to consider its risks and inform the community. Although all five of the council members spoke favorably of a CCA at various points throughout the meeting, […]
- Hermosa Beach eighth-graders bring packs o’ plenty to Skid Rowby Ryan McDonald Arriving back to Hermosa Beach from Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles, Finn Sullivan was struck both by the suffering he saw, as well as how little distance separated him from it. “It’s crazy how you can drive 30 minutes, and go from Hermosa Beach to a place where people are sleeping […]
- In the lab, above the world: Meadows Elementary’s Joanne Michael brings the varied wonders of science to her students
Tags2012 manhattan beach open avp avp beach volleyball avp sale avp volleyball belamar hotel manhattan beach best los angeles beach calendar community events creative space lofts el segundo downtown manhattan beach map event fashions girls magazine manhattan beach manhattan beach area events manhattan beach ca hotels Manhattan Beach California news manhattan beach economy hotel Manhattan Beach events manhattan beach golf hotel manhattan beach hotels manhattan beach lodging manhattan beach map directions manhattan beach maps manhattan beach open dates manhattan beach parking map Manhattan Beach things to do Manhttan Beach California marriott hotel manhattan beach marriott manhattan beach Marriott manhattan beach hotel modeing models news runway search show swimwear swoop swoop magazine swoop magazine creative space launch party the wave hotel manhattan beach things to do
Category Archives: Manhattan Beach News Articles
Dear EarthTalk: I want to set a good environmental example with my gift-giving this holiday season. Any tips on how—or even better, what—to give greener? — J.P. The holidays are a time for giving but it is also important to be … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: I’m looking for cool holiday gift ideas for a strident vegan who won’t tolerate items that make use of animals or animal products. Any ideas? — D.H. Well…an Omaha Steaks gift box is definitely off the table as an … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: It’s obvious that our cars are getting greener every year, but what about 18 wheelers? — P.M We all rely on heavy duty trucks to haul as much as 80 percent of the goods we use and … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: I know what C Corporations, S Corporations and LLCs are, but what are “B Corporations” and how does this status help the environment? — R.G. C Corporations, S Corporations and LLCs are legal business structures distinguished by how … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Even though I know a vegetarian diet is better for the environment, I love cheeseburgers and a good steak every now and then. If I stick to grass-fed beef, can I live with myself environmentally? — J.S. Yes … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Is it really true that our dogs and cats are major contributors to climate change, and if so what can we do about it? — C.S. Unfortunately, our beloved dogs and cats do produce shockingly high amounts of … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Are there any realistic geoengineering solutions to our climate woes and why haven’t we started employing them yet? — A.M. Geoengineering our way out of the climate crisis is something so drastic that no one really wants to admit … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Was Hurricane Harvey caused by global warming? — T.D. The short answer is no. No single hurricane or weather event can be directly linked to the general phenomena known as climate change. “Climate change does not cause things, because … Continue reading
Schedule: October 7, 2017 Main Stage:10:00am – 12:00pm – Rick Farrell Band12:00pm – 2:00pm – Sgt. Peppers (Beatles Tribute Band)2:00pm – 4:00pm – Mad Atoms4:00pm – 6:00pm – Curtis Band South Stage:10:30am-11:30am: Francesca Jule – Pop12:00pm-1:30pm: Dietz Brothers – Classic … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Could global warming really already be a factor in the evolution of wildlife species? — V.D. No doubt the quickly changing climate is already triggering various evolutionary shifts in a wide range of species. And while we can’t be … Continue reading