Subscribe & Connect with Us
Manhattan Beach Open Highlights!
Check out the action from the 2012 Jose Cuervo Manhattan Beach Open feauring $225,000 in winnings!
Manhattan Beach Open photos
FREE Pizza Delivery in Manhattan Beach!
Call for pizza delivery!
Manhattan Pizzeria Manhattan Beach click here
This man has the BEST pizza in Manhattan Beach and he wants you to eat it!
Watch the video below!
- Manhattan Beach Hotel Deals and Special Offers
- Manhattan Pizzeria
- About Us / Contact
- Manhattan Beach Maps
- Roundhouse Aquarium Manhattan Beach
- Shade Hotel
- Manhattan Beach Hotels
- 2014 Manhattan Beach Open Results and Photo Gallery
- Site Map
A look at Manhattan Beach from the pier video
For a list of Manhattan Beach hotels with discount rates click here or call 1-800-632-1698.
- Redondo hopes to host Olympic ocean swim, water poloby David Mendez The Redondo Beach City Council formed a subcommittee Tuesday night to explore hosting open water swimming and water polo during the 2028 Los Angeles Olympic Games. Council members Nils Nehrenheim and John Gran will sit on the subcommittee, which will work with city staff and the L.A. Organizing Committee. The open water […]
- Muratsuchi proposes hotel worker ‘panic button’ billby David Mendez A bill proposed by South Bay Assemblyman Al Muratsuchi would require hotels to give panic buttons to employee use in cases where they fear assault or other emergencies while on the job. Assembly Bill 1761, which was co-authored by Assembly members Bill Quirk and Wendy Carrillo, is based on a Seattle-area ordinance, […]
- City to consider undergrounding on PCHby Ryan McDonald Undergrounding the remaining utilities on poles on Pacific Coast Highway in Hermosa Beach was unanimously approved for study by the City Council Tuesday night. The study will look for ways to surmount a roughly $1 million shortfall to pay for the project. The proposal involves undergrounding overhead utilities from Artesia Boulevard to […]
- No, Argentina isn’t crying for youPhotography in Argentina, 1850-2010: Contradiction and Continuity Images by Argentine photographers at the Getty Museum by Bondo Wyszpolski Pacific Standard time: LA/LA, the multi-institutional exhibition of art by people of Hispanic descent, in this country as well as from Mexico, the Caribbean, Central and South America, is winding down. But one of the more impressive […]
- PVE Parcel tax proposed for sixth time, to fund policeby Kevin Cody A Palos Verdes Estates parcel tax that would generate $5 million for law enforcement services was recommended for approval by a staff report presented at Wednesday night’s city council meeting. (The council’s response to the report was not available at press time, but will be available on the city’s website at PVEstates.org). […]
- Redondo hopes to host Olympic ocean swim, water polo
Tags2012 manhattan beach open avp avp beach volleyball avp sale avp volleyball belamar hotel manhattan beach best los angeles beach calendar community events creative space lofts el segundo downtown manhattan beach map event fashions girls magazine manhattan beach manhattan beach area events manhattan beach ca hotels Manhattan Beach California news manhattan beach economy hotel Manhattan Beach events manhattan beach golf hotel manhattan beach hotels manhattan beach lodging manhattan beach map directions manhattan beach maps manhattan beach open dates manhattan beach parking map Manhattan Beach things to do Manhttan Beach California marriott hotel manhattan beach marriott manhattan beach Marriott manhattan beach hotel modeing models news runway search show swimwear swoop swoop magazine swoop magazine creative space launch party the wave hotel manhattan beach things to do
Tag Archives: community events
Dear EarthTalk: I always assumed the train was the greenest form of mass transit, but a friend told me I would be better off taking the bus. Could this be true? — J.M. Most of us assume that train travel—whether … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: How do environmentalists feel about the amount of packaging waste consumers have to deal with now that shopping has largely switched over from retail shops to online stores? — J.B. This past holiday season marked the first year … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: How will climate change affect real estate values? — J.W. It’s not surprising that questions like these are on readers’ minds today, given the relentless hurricanes in the Southeast, the devastating wildfires in California and other climate-related … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: I want to set a good environmental example with my gift-giving this holiday season. Any tips on how—or even better, what—to give greener? — J.P. The holidays are a time for giving but it is also important to be … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: I’m looking for cool holiday gift ideas for a strident vegan who won’t tolerate items that make use of animals or animal products. Any ideas? — D.H. Well…an Omaha Steaks gift box is definitely off the table as an … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: It’s obvious that our cars are getting greener every year, but what about 18 wheelers? — P.M We all rely on heavy duty trucks to haul as much as 80 percent of the goods we use and … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: I know what C Corporations, S Corporations and LLCs are, but what are “B Corporations” and how does this status help the environment? — R.G. C Corporations, S Corporations and LLCs are legal business structures distinguished by how … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Even though I know a vegetarian diet is better for the environment, I love cheeseburgers and a good steak every now and then. If I stick to grass-fed beef, can I live with myself environmentally? — J.S. Yes … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Is it really true that our dogs and cats are major contributors to climate change, and if so what can we do about it? — C.S. Unfortunately, our beloved dogs and cats do produce shockingly high amounts of … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Are there any realistic geoengineering solutions to our climate woes and why haven’t we started employing them yet? — A.M. Geoengineering our way out of the climate crisis is something so drastic that no one really wants to admit … Continue reading