Subscribe & Connect with Us
Manhattan Beach Open Highlights!
Check out the action from the 2012 Jose Cuervo Manhattan Beach Open feauring $225,000 in winnings!
Manhattan Beach Open photos
FREE Pizza Delivery in Manhattan Beach!
Call for pizza delivery!
Manhattan Pizzeria Manhattan Beach click here
This man has the BEST pizza in Manhattan Beach and he wants you to eat it!
Watch the video below!
- Manhattan Beach Hotel Deals and Special Offers
- Manhattan Pizzeria
- About Us / Contact
- Manhattan Beach Maps
- Roundhouse Aquarium Manhattan Beach
- Shade Hotel
- Manhattan Beach Hotels
- 2014 Manhattan Beach Open Results and Photo Gallery
- Site Map
A look at Manhattan Beach from the pier video
For a list of Manhattan Beach hotels with discount rates click here or call 1-800-632-1698.
- Costa sends four boys to Masters, three girls to State MeetBy Randy Angel Mira Costa wrestling coach was more than pleased with his squad as it will send four boys to this weekend’s Masters Meet and three girls to the State Meet. The Masters Meet will take place on Friday and Saturday at Temecula Valley High while the girls will compete at the Visalia Convention […]
- Top-seeded Redondo girls basketball team on a rollBy Randy Angel Redondo’s girls basketball team (22-5) reached the Division 2AA quarterfinals with a thrilling 44-41 victory over visiting Los Altos Saturday and will travel to take on Foothill/Santa Ana in the quarterfinals on Wednesday. The winner advances to the semifinals where it will face the Newbury Park-Mark Keppel winner on Saturday. Dylan Horton […]
- Mira Costa advances in boys soccer playoffsBy Randy Angel Mira Costa (14-4-2) walked away with an impressive 3-0 victory over visiting Moorpark Friday and will host Santiago/Garden Grove (18-4-3) in the second round of the Division 2 playoffs on Wednesday. Cooper Arak, Josh Gaudiano and Robert Cook each scored a goal for the Mustangs. Redondo (13-13) failed at the opportunity to […]
- On the job for less than a year, Hermosa’s city manager to exitHermosa Beach City Manager Sergio Gonzalez, hired last May to replace former City Manager Tom Bakaly, will resign next month, according to a statement from the city. Gonzalez will have his last day with the city on March 22. He is leaving for a job closer to the his home and family in the […]
- Local pols hit waves to push surfing as state sportby Ryan McDonald Bob Hurley, CEO of surfing apparel brand Hurley, has seen surfing evolve during his 40-odd years in the industry: not just in the maneuvers and the equipment, but in how it is perceived by landlocked society. “Surfing went from counterculture to subculture, to action sport, to extreme sport. And now it’s just […]
- Costa sends four boys to Masters, three girls to State Meet
Tags2012 manhattan beach open avp avp beach volleyball avp sale avp volleyball belamar hotel manhattan beach best los angeles beach calendar community events creative space lofts el segundo downtown manhattan beach map event fashions girls magazine manhattan beach manhattan beach area events manhattan beach ca hotels Manhattan Beach California news manhattan beach economy hotel Manhattan Beach events manhattan beach golf hotel manhattan beach hotels manhattan beach lodging manhattan beach map directions manhattan beach maps manhattan beach open dates manhattan beach parking map Manhattan Beach things to do Manhttan Beach California marriott hotel manhattan beach marriott manhattan beach Marriott manhattan beach hotel modeing models news runway search show swimwear swoop swoop magazine swoop magazine creative space launch party the wave hotel manhattan beach things to do
Tag Archives: Manhattan Beach California news
Sunday, January 29 Manhattan Beach celebrates 100 years. Come one, come all to the greatest show in Manhattan Beach as the Village Mall hosts a carnival extravaganza to celebrate the City’s 100th Birthday! Enjoy a fun-filled day of face painting, … Continue reading
Lula opens tonight at the Laemmle Music Hall and Pasadena Playhouse. Luis Ignacio “Lula” da Silva is truly one of the world’s most fascinating political leaders. Bubbling up from the rural slums in Santos and living in a poverty too … Continue reading
Priscilla Ruiz A car wash benefiting the family of Priscilla Ruiz, the 19-year-old girl killed in a car accident in Redondo Beach, will be held at Hope Chapel tomorrow (Jan. 27) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday from … Continue reading
Fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers and more Market-goers wait in line for lemonade and chicken skewers. Tuesdays: Manhattan Beach, Metlox Plaza 13th St. between Morningside 13th Street. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays: Redondo Beach, Veterans Park west edge, Esplanade at … Continue reading
Photos of Priscilla Ruiz adorn the North Redondo neighborhood where she lost her life in a car accident. Photo by Chelsea Sektnan Priscilla Monique Ruiz always had a smile on her face. Whenever a friend needed a ride, she picked … Continue reading
Mourners left flowers, candles, notes and pictures of Priscilla Ruiz at the scene of her fatal collision. 19-year-old Priscilla Monique Ruiz was pronounced dead at the scene of a collision after her vehicle collided with a taxicab early Saturday morning. … Continue reading
Swimming opens at Begg Pool Lap swimming, Jr. Guard Prep, pre-swim classes and age group swim team begins today. Register at Manhattan City Hall, 1400 Highland Ave. Begg Pool is located at the southwest corner of Polliwog Park, just north … Continue reading
Slack Key Festival Cyril Pahinui and Jeff Peterson will be among the performers at Sunday’s Slack Key Festival at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center. Photo by Alan Alabastro Festival headliner Cyril Pahinui brings Hawaiian style guitar music to the … Continue reading
ZuhG plays Saint Rocke Jan. 25. Photo by Dennis Scott It’s a fascinating accomplishment when a band from elsewhere, outside Los Angeles county, is able to secure a following here in the South Bay. I’m not talking about acts like … Continue reading
Richard Leider, a nationally renowned executive coach, will conduct a community workshop on January 31 at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center to help people better align their personal and professional lives. Richard Leider has a question for you. How … Continue reading