Subscribe & Connect with Us
Manhattan Beach Open Highlights!
Check out the action from the 2012 Jose Cuervo Manhattan Beach Open feauring $225,000 in winnings!
Manhattan Beach Open photos
FREE Pizza Delivery in Manhattan Beach!
Call for pizza delivery!
Manhattan Pizzeria Manhattan Beach click here
This man has the BEST pizza in Manhattan Beach and he wants you to eat it!
Watch the video below!
- Manhattan Beach Hotel Deals and Special Offers
- Manhattan Pizzeria
- About Us / Contact
- Manhattan Beach Maps
- Roundhouse Aquarium Manhattan Beach
- Shade Hotel
- Manhattan Beach Hotels
- 2014 Manhattan Beach Open Results and Photo Gallery
- Site Map
A look at Manhattan Beach from the pier video
For a list of Manhattan Beach hotels with discount rates click here or call 1-800-632-1698.
- Former Comedy Club emcee Don Barnhart brings documentary ‘I Am Battle Comic’ to Hermosa BeachThe documentary “I Am Battle Comic” follows former Comedy and Magic Club emcee Don Barnhart and his fellow Battle Comics as they entertain troops in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait. It screens at the Hermosa Beach Community Theater on Thursday, Oct. 9.
- Historian Jan Dennis, Skechers earn top Manhattan Beach Best of honors“Anyone thinking of running for city council should read Jan Dennis’ history of Manhattan Beach,” Councilman Steve Napolitano advised attendees at the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce Best of Manhattan Beach awards, Thursday night at Veranda’s Beach House.
- Mira Costa-PV football game to decide first place in Bay LeagueBy Randy Angel In a scenario familiar to the football teams of Mira Costa and Palos Verdes, this week’s battle between the two squads will determine who takes the driver’s seat in the race for the Bay League Championship. Mira Costa (4-4, 3-0) will head up the hill Friday for a 3 p.m. contest at […]
- Hermosa Beach about townSchool board fills vacant seat The Hermosa Beach City School district has selected Doug Gardner, a district parent, and volunteer, to fill the seat on the board left open by the departure of former board member Patti Ackerman. The board made the decision following interviews with eight candidates for the vacancy at a special meeting […]
- Small surf, but plenty of it at Jimmy Miller Surf FiestaThe 13th Annual Jimmy Miller Surf Fiesta attracted over 150 competitors and their families and friends for a day long contest the matched weighted, 5-surfer teams.
- Former Comedy Club emcee Don Barnhart brings documentary ‘I Am Battle Comic’ to Hermosa Beach
Tags2012 manhattan beach open avp avp beach volleyball avp sale avp volleyball belamar hotel manhattan beach best los angeles beach calendar community events creative space lofts el segundo downtown manhattan beach map event fashions girls magazine manhattan beach manhattan beach area events manhattan beach ca hotels Manhattan Beach California news manhattan beach economy hotel Manhattan Beach events manhattan beach golf hotel manhattan beach hotels manhattan beach lodging manhattan beach map directions manhattan beach maps manhattan beach open dates manhattan beach parking map Manhattan Beach things to do Manhttan Beach California marriott hotel manhattan beach marriott manhattan beach Marriott manhattan beach hotel modeing models news runway search show swimwear swoop swoop magazine swoop magazine creative space launch party the wave hotel manhattan beach things to do
Tag Archives: news
Dear EarthTalk: Is it really true that our dogs and cats are major contributors to climate change, and if so what can we do about it? — C.S. Unfortunately, our beloved dogs and cats do produce shockingly high amounts of … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Are there any realistic geoengineering solutions to our climate woes and why haven’t we started employing them yet? — A.M. Geoengineering our way out of the climate crisis is something so drastic that no one really wants to admit … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Was Hurricane Harvey caused by global warming? — T.D. The short answer is no. No single hurricane or weather event can be directly linked to the general phenomena known as climate change. “Climate change does not cause things, because … Continue reading
Schedule: October 7, 2017 Main Stage:10:00am – 12:00pm – Rick Farrell Band12:00pm – 2:00pm – Sgt. Peppers (Beatles Tribute Band)2:00pm – 4:00pm – Mad Atoms4:00pm – 6:00pm – Curtis Band South Stage:10:30am-11:30am: Francesca Jule – Pop12:00pm-1:30pm: Dietz Brothers – Classic … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Could global warming really already be a factor in the evolution of wildlife species? — V.D. No doubt the quickly changing climate is already triggering various evolutionary shifts in a wide range of species. And while we can’t be … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Since when did Michael Bloomberg become a great environmentalist? –– J.M. Michael Bloomberg was primarily known as a financier and media tycoon long before he became one of the most beloved mayors in New York City history. But … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Does Volvo’s embrace of electric cars signal the beginning of the end of the gas-powered internal combustion engine? – Macy Vigneault, New Orleans, LA Volvo has announced that it will only sell hybrid and electric cars beginning … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: What’s the latest in greener booze? Are there any good organic beers, wines or liquors out there? — MR Perhaps no other industry has responded to the greening of consumer preferences quite like beverage producers. From wine to beer … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: Is the federal government’s decision to take Yellowstone’s grizzlies off of the endangered species list good news or bad news for the iconic bear? — J.E. It depends who you ask. The majority of environmental and wildlife advocates … Continue reading
Dear EarthTalk: What are some ways people are using games to help reduce their carbon footprints? — LM Environmental advocates and organizations are increasingly employing gamification—defined by Merriam-Webster as “the process of adding games or game-like elements to something…so as … Continue reading